Thursday, June 13, 2013

Oh, My Stars! Its KatLen Kreations!

Oh, My Stars I am seeing stars literally for this gorgeous spotlight kit by KatLen Kreations. Gosh and golleee this is just perfect for the up and coming Flag Day on June the 14th and lets not forget Independence Day on July the 4th!! Oh, My Stars has all the pomp and splendour you need for scrapping your special memories over and over again. Check out the beautiful pages Katlen has using this amazing kit. We promise that you will be seeing stars when you have finished scrapping the squillions of pages with this very versatile digital scrapbooking product. Make sure to go check it out! Oh and that is not all. For a short time from the 14th of June to June the 21st you can get both Oh, My Stars Kit and its Add-On for half price. Whoooooooooooot whoooooooot! Time to get clicking!!

 Moo Two Designs Store

 KatLen Kreations Store


Oh, My Stars Full Kit



Oh, My Stars Add-On






Oh wow and Katlen has a freebie for you all on her blog too. Just click on the following link to go grab it!!

KatLen Kreations Blog





Here are some awesome pages made with Oh, My Stars!!

Myra

I Remember You!




Stephanies Scrap

Oh My Stars Page


 Larsons Mom

Grandpa's Boat



I hope you all enjoy Oh, My Stars! Have a wonderful time on your patriotic holidays from all of us here at Moo Two Designs. Cheers Liz of Lizard Dau Designs

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Buy Healthcare Products Online with free shipping in India for an order above Rs.1000 at elecwire.com. Shop online for health care products, ear wax cleaner, blood pressure monitor, thermometer, baby nasal aspirator and diabetes control products with free shipping cash on delivery across in India.