Tuesday, April 2, 2013

SALE NOW ON at Moo Two Designs!!

Whooooooot I hope you all had a fantastic Easter and did not indulge tooooooo much in the chocky. We had a fantastic time. I worked hard with the help of hubby to cook a late lunch for family and friends. We had a great time and I just love sharing a meal with everyone. In fact I would rather do this than eat all the chocky in the world. I just want to share my time on special occasions with family and friends simple!

Okays now down to the important stuff. I have just discovered that one of our fantastic designers is having a special sale for April. What a fantastic opportunity to get clicking and do some shopping at Moo Two Designs. The designer in question is none other than the amazing Fancy Flair Designs. She has decided to give her loyal customers at Moo Two Designs 35% off all Scrap Kits and Card Kits excluding designer services. This awesome sale stretches the full length of April so there is plenty of time to pick and chose amongst Fancy Flair Designs beautiful work. Come with us and explore the product in her store! Click the linkies below to be taken to Fancy Flair Designs store at Moo Two Designs.

Moo Two Designs Store

Fancy Flair Designs Store


This is only a short post. I am doing a catch up after the Easter break so need a bit more time to get into the swing of things. I will be back with some new stuff for you!! Until then please keep your family and friends in your thoughts and tell the one you love everyday that you appreciate them. Cheers Liz of Lizard Dau Designs

0 comments: